- Constructed from stainless steel
- Spray towers, venturi and packed bed available
- Option of chemical scrubbers for odour removal
- Separates wet products, fumes and gases, and explosive dust
The appropriate wet scrubber for you will depend on what you need to remove from the air stream. Wet scrubbers can be used for both fume and dust extraction purposes, working to remove any fume and dust from the air stream. Airtight Solutions will use the appropriate design and technology depending on the application, with our engineering expertise allowing us to recommend the appropriate wet scrubber for almost any application.
Our stocked wet scrubbers include:
- Venturi style for efficient particle collection
- Spray tower for reduced energy costs when working with coarse particles
- Packed beds for noxious gases and corrosive fumes
Contact your local Airtight Solutions office for assistance with choosing the correct wet scrubber for your needs.