Airtight EZ Shred 13
Airtight Solutions have now expanded our range of available products by also offering waste reduction options for wood waste, rubber, aluminium and paper.
Benefits of Airtight EZ Shredders:
- Less impact is created thanks to the slow rotating motor along the material and the assistance provided by the hydraulic pusher.
- The power draw and hydraulic pressure is measured by the control unit, with the amount of force during the grinding process being controlled. This means less strain on the equipment and a longer working life.
- The fixing screws are protected from wear and tear thanks to the cutter heads being mounted on solid blocks.
- The diamond shaped cutter heads are superior to round cutter heads in that they have less impact, can easily be rotated up to four times and ensure lower running costs.
- Strong cutting head support, less equipment strain and reduced friction is provided by the “V” profiles.
(approx for 16/20 screen)
|2.5-4 m3/hr of loose wood blocks|
|Hopper opening:||1300 x 1200 mm|
|Hopper volume:||1.5 m3|
|Rotor Length:||1300 mm|
|Rotor Speed:||60 – 100 rpm|
|Dimensions (m):||2.4L x 1.7W x 1.7H|
|Power Motor:||30 – 45 kW|
|Cutting System:||30 x 30 mm Concave headed cutters|
|Screen Size(mm):||16/20 mm for chipboard/MDF|
20/25mm for pine off cuts.
10/12 mm for briquetting
Variety of sizes available depending on required throughput
|Throughput||Material composition and screen size will influence throughput rate|
|Control:||Electronic control using a PLC with controls housed in IP44 control cabinet|
|Voltage:||400 V +/- 5% / 50 Hz|